Terms and Conditions
1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between INOVISA, headquartered at Edifício Inovisa - Pólo 1, Tapada da Ajuda, 1349-017 Lisboa, tax identification number 509 971 881, contact +351 213 653 551 and responsible for the development of the activities inherent to the cropUP initiative, hereinafter referred to as INOVISA and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.cropupinitiative.com, hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. The parties agree that payments made through the website will be governed exclusively by this agreement, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. These general conditions of sale are intended to define the information necessary to the User on the modalities of application, payment and provision of the service of cropUP program, carried out on the website
2. These conditions govern all the steps necessary to carry out the acquisition and guarantee the continuation of this service provision to the User.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User completes his order by completing the application form on the F6S platform, which access link is available on the website www.cropupinitiative.com. INOVISA reserves the right of admission to the cropUP program, and some applications may be disregarded.
2. If the User's application is accepted, you have to make the payment to access the services provided in the order, through the payment method agreed with INOVISA.
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the services available for sale, as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. INOVISA will honor payments received online. In the absence of availability of the service, INOVISA undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
6. If payment of the invoice is not received by the services within the indicated period, the provision of services will not be guaranteed.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. In the website www.cropupinitiative.com, INOVISA proposes to the User the modality of payment of credit card (Visa, Mastercard) via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda.
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User's card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If any of the services ordered can not be provided, their value will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
3. The User may also make payment by ATM transfer or by joining SEPA direct debit, contacting INOVISA.
4. The User must also provide the data that must be included in the invoice (NIF, name and address).
ARTICLE 4 - AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
1. The service will be available after confirmation of the payment.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. The prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. In case of an increase in the prices of any service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue the order (making the payment of the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by INOVISA. The request must arrive in writing to the email contact , up to 14 days after the order, being the instructions of cancellation or return of the amount paid answered and defined by INOVISA, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the User must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3. INOVISA undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum of 30 days.